3 domain names are available:
- ip.seblu.net (listen on IPv4 and IPv6);
- ip4.seblu.net (listen only on IPv4);
- ip6.seblu.net (listen only on IPv6).
A safe place where my code, docker images, Arch Linux packages artifacts belongs. It is powered by an on-premise instance of the Gitlab open-source software.
You will find the main repositories of projects: agetpkg, aurbot, archversion, archutils, archivetools, linux-seblu and linux-seblu-meta.
You may also find old code, do not hold it against me, I was young and carefree.
The repository is mirrored on 2 locations for maximum availability:
al.seblu.net is a DNS round robin on the previous mirrors.
It is recommended to add both servers and use the database signature in your pacman.conf, like with the following configuration:
[seblu] Server = https://al1.seblu.net/$repo/$arch Server = https://al2.seblu.net/$repo/$arch SigLevel = Required TrustedOnly
- iperf2 protocol on ports 5001/tcp and 5001/udp;
- iperf3 protocol on ports 5201/tcp and 5201/udp;
- netperf protocol on port 12865/tcp.
The server bandwidth is limited to 1 Gbit/s. This service has been designed for occasional use. Do not perform regular and automated bandwidth tests.
- Filmmaking: A collection of video I directed, produced, acted or filmed.
- Software: A collection of my old Win32 software.
- EPTV: The collection of EPITA Television Association videos from 1993 to 2011.
- Raspail TSI: Ancien site des prépas TSI du lycée Raspail
- La TGEN Est La: Ancien site des terminales TSI du lycée Louis Armand (dernière mise à jour en 2003)
- Kabaal: Mon deuxième site web (dernière mise à jour en 2001)
- Caribounett: Mon premier site web (dernière mise à jour en 2000)
Your privacy matter
We collect the minimum amount of data about you. Only those necessary to laws compliance and our security requirements.
We don't sell or share information with third parties.
We don't track you.